Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Maintain HR Procedures and Practices
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed and develops department goals, objectives, and systems
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Assists Management with employee performance appraisals, including monthly notification to Management regarding employee performance appraisals
- Monitors career pathing, employee relations and counseling and provides an inside perspective to Senior Management
- Assists in development of people-management skills and provides objective perspective on employee issues
- Conducts new-hire orientation, and other company sponsored training programs as needed
- Ensures venue is in compliance with all current HOB policies and procedures as outlined in employee handbook
- Maintains open-door communication policy to staff concerns and issues
- Maintains communication and relations with Home Office Human Resources
- Investigates and remedies harassment, abuse, or mistreatment of team-members
- Helps the Company maintain its commitment to diversity
- Participates in executive committee meetings/manager meetings, and plans/facilitates manager/all-staff meetings and programs
- Maintains a tracking system for all State or County Licensee or Certification requirements. Make recommendations on recertification and training. Makes recommendation on training for recertification. Maintains a tracking system to ensure venues are adhering to the Alcohol Beverage Commission guidelines. Makes recommendation on training for recertification
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Recruitment and Staffing
- Directs the development of staffing strategies; develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from non-exempt staffing to exempt
- Develops, streamlines, and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting, and analysis; leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals; manages college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs
- Manages relocation and other responsibilities related to staffing administration;
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations
Safety/Health and Risk Management
- Reviews Workers’ Compensation reports and handling of claims
- Develops and maintain OSHA Workplace and Safety programs
- Creates and co-chair quarterly safety committee
- Maintains staff injury/incident reports
- Maintains guest injury/incident reports and handle any related issues in conjunction with Vice President of Risk Management
- Conducts quarterly safety walk through and make recommendations as needed to GM for improvements
- Ensures HOB follows labor and employment law guidelines set forth by state and federal government
Administering Employee Benefit Programs
·Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts open enrollments and educational seminars for employee benefits, including medical, dental, LTD, life, and 401(k).
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, legal studies, or related discipline
- 5-7 Years of progressive HR experience
- 3 years in Human Resources Management with heavy emphasis on employee relations
- Must have knowledge of State Employment Laws and Statutes
- This position requires strong communication skills with a supervisor. Ability to communicate effectively via email, conference calls and periodic updates is essential
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
- Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
Competencies and Skills Required:
Knowledge of State and Federal Laws
Analysis and Decision Making
Computer Knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Team Member Management and Development
Knowledge of HRIS and Payroll Systems
Knowledge of Worker’s Comp Laws
Planning and Organizing
Knowledge of Benefits and Compliance Regulations
Leading Through Vision and Values
Strong written and verbal skills
Building a Successful Team
- Food & Beverage/Hospitality/Live Music Entertainment related experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.