Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of tablets and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Account Executive on our US Spanish Language Ad Sales team, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions to large US Spanish Language advertisers and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the domestic revenues. Through client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
· 3+ years of B2B sales experience
· Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· Experience working closely with brands and agencies, specifically with a focus on US Spanish Language
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Strong analytical abilities
· Fluent in Spanish (optional)
· 5+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· 4+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.