Ring is looking for a Senior Merchandising Manager to join our growing eCommerce team. As the Senior eCommerce Merchandising Manager, you will help to grow the direct-to-consumer business by driving a best-in-class site shopping experience for Ring’s most premium shopping destination. You will focus on building and optimizing the product presentation for Ring.com while prioritizing the overall sales strategies and promotions of Ring.com. You will identify friction points along the consumer journey and adjust the site to provide an optimal experience that combines both content and commerce. Additionally, you will coach and mentor a team to identify and drive site improvements through web data analysis. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Key job responsibilities
· Drive Catalog, Selection and Inventory processes for site product availability and presentation
· Develop the overall program strategy, tactically driving teams inside (e.g. Account Managers, Product Managers, BA etc.) to deliver
· Drive a flawless experience and ownership of quality assurance of product pricing, product information, and product placement/categorization
· Project-manage a range of strategic initiatives end-to-end that require extensive cross-functional work
· Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks
A day in the life
A day in the life includes working with the merchandising team to determine best product placement across all product categories on ring.com. You will be the owner for the Ring eCommerce channel driving strategic vision and alignment across product, merchandising, acquisition marketing, channel marketing, customer retention, creative and strategy.
About the team
The Ring eCommerce team mission is to provide an intuitive and delightful commerce experience for current and future Ring neighbors to help make neighborhoods safer. We do this by building an online commerce experience that educates, engages, and converts customers into highly satisfied neighbors. We obsess over our customer, share insights, challenge and support one another.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
· 6+ years of experience in marketing
· 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
· 2+ years of experience in eCommerce
· Exceptional written communication skills
· Proven track record of delivering projects from concept to launch
· Ability to think strategically and methodically, process evangelist with ability to recognize waste and identify opportunities for automation
· Experience working with Shopify
· Project Management experience
· Experience working with product teams and requesting tech features