Are you excited by the ever-changing landscape of advertising?
Do you have a passion for digital marketing?
Does the ability to provide data and research to support results interest you?
Then this is the job for you! Cox Media Group is looking to add a Digital
Campaign Specialist to their team in Hollywood, FL.
The Cox Media Group (CMG) team transforms the digital marketing landscape for local businesses and brands. Our Digital Team at CMG Miami is looking to add a Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS) to their group. This role is responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers' marketing
campaigns. Including assuring all details and elements of digital ad campaigns are assembled on time and delivered to the CMG Digital (CMG'd) fulfillment teams and partners in a clear, concise, and executable manner.
Effective October 1, 2021, all newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
This role will assist CMG Media Consultants (MCs) with sales support to include
digital creative execution, campaign onboarding, campaign pacing and reporting, and more.
The DCS gets to shepherd all digital orders through every aspect of the process from order entry to fulfillment. Including facilitating the building of useful campaign performance reports, analyzing results, and providing specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
Working closely with the local Digital Sales Specialists (DSSs) and reporting to the Director of Digital Sales, with the goal of delivering superior results to all of our advertising customers.
• Responsible for entering digital orders accurately into the system for fulfillment by CMG Digital (CMG'd).
• Work with Media Consultant (MC) to enter digital campaign orders to multiple platforms.
• Work with DSS to craft campaign optimization strategies.
• Gather Creative or creative direction from MCs or clients.
• Submit Creative requests, revisions, and approvals through innovative workflow tool(s) for production.
• Serve as liaison between CMG'd/ CMG Local Solutions teams and local sales.
• Create custom reports and analysis by compiling all available data from various systems. Present it in a way that demonstrates success towards advertiser campaign goals.
• Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties and audience extension networks.
• Work with the central Digital Billing Order Entry team to ensure timely and accurate billing on delivery.
• Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' experience working with digital media campaigns preferred.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications are a plus.
• Strong and proven customer service experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as reliable, follow up skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
THIS POSITION COMES WITH HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL BENEFITS ON DAY 1, 401K AFTER 90 DAYS, FLEXIBLE PTO, 8 PAID HOLIDAYS AND A COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT THAT IS UNMATCHED!