A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You’ll Do
Working within the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, assist with managing the development, design, planning and execution of company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and special projects. You will partner across the enterprise to help launch talent initiatives influencing DE&I awareness, education and behavior practices and programs attracting external diverse talent. Our work is supported by multiple technology platforms for which you will have administrative accountability. We are a fast-paced, fun, hard-working team with undeniable respect and passion for all talent. We have significant exposure across the Stanley Black & Decker enterprise.
Specifically, You Will
- Provide project support for select and DE&I Talent Management initiatives.
- Coordinate logistics and materials for presentations, training sessions and workshops with various levels of employees across the organization.
- Define and develop project plans; execute and track metrics related to training programs logistics, participation, and program evaluation
- Develop, refresh and document support and implementation materials/collateral for assigned programs
- Assist in data gathering and analysis for various Talent Management programs
- Assist with Virtual Classroom production of live training events and video/transcript editing.
- Build toolkits, PowerPoint decks and FAQ guides to support training materials, and program offerings; lead the research effort to enhance TM and ID&E tools and programs
- Provides subject matter expertise in diversity, equity, and inclusion through consulting with Leadership, ERG’s, associates, and external vendors and uses evidence-based best practices to drive results.
- Provides benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity and inclusion topics and provides input to corporate wide survey.
Who You Are
You Also Have
You are an early career talent, with strong interest in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and have experience fostering belonging and inclusion during internships, on campus or volunteer roles. You are respectful and curious about talent, eager to research, offer ideas, and help bring talent initiatives to life. You can navigate an organization without intimidation, forming partnerships to collaborate on DE&I programs, and influence allyship. You’re agile and adaptable, working well both independently, and as part of a fast-paced passionate DE&I team. You understand the big picture and will jump in to execute the many tasks needed to influence our belonging and inclusion strategy.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human resource management, psychology, social sciences, preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion learning
- Strong communications skills; verbal, written and interpersonal required
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with large data sets and analyze various types of information
- Evidence of excellent project management, organization, and time management skills
- Appetite to research best practices, both internally and externally, and present new ideas to the team
- Motivation to be a DE&I champion, and influence others to do so
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Self-motivated individual who strives for excellence and continuous improvement using analytical problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You’ll Feel
Being Part Of Our Team Means You’ll Get To
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera ® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.