WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Digital Media Manager will play a key role in the development of media campaigns and will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team. Responsibilities include developing performance-based digital strategy, leveraging data and research to build optimal, multi-faceted branding and ecommerce digital plans, and coordinating with internal stakeholders and digital channel partners in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Must have a knack for analyzing data, thinking creatively, and coming up with innovative media strategies.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Create data-driven multi-channel digital media plans that align with event objectives targeting General Market and LatinX / Hispanic consumers
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Digital Media to ensure plans across all events are leveraging best practices and optimal media mix (Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic)
- Work across teams to ensure accuracy, consistent execution and seamless client service
- Measure results, analyze effectiveness, and provide key insights on overall plan performance
- Interact with multiple partners and continually collaborate across the marketing organization to promote audience-centric thinking and knowledge sharing
- Proactively monitor media landscape and identify relevant trends pertinent to our business
- Identify and incorporate first-to-market (alphas, betas) into media plan
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- In-depth understanding of media planning, negotiation, and performance analysis
- Knowledge of media landscape and how channel mix impacts goals of overall media plan
- Experience across digital media, including Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic; agency experience highly preferred
- LatinX/Hispanic marketing experience and Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with:
- Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok)
- DSPs (Google’s DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon AAP, Verizon/Oath)
- Paid Search (Google Ads, SA360)
- Digital ad trafficking tools (Campaign Manager/DCM, etc.)
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment with high volume
- Proven record of effectively managing large budgets, driving quantifiable results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas, pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain efficient communication across different teams
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising and industry trends
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network