Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
CORE DATA SCIENTIST
Be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Data Scientists, Solution Architects, and people with very diverse but specific skills such as UX, storytelling, Data Visualization, Python Scripting and deep-industry knowledge.
Contribute as a core team member driving end-to end change and results for our clients. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, passionate about innovation and agile development.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Strong background in large global corporations and/or public institutions (+5 years)
• Applicants with more experience, including mid-career, are also strongly encouraged.
• Experience articulating business questions and using quantitative techniques to arrive at a solution using available data.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
• Strong research track record.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills, both in English and in Spanish.
• Experience using Python/R, and their dependencies (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, etc).
• Experience/knowledge in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview.
• Knowledge about advanced frameworks like Tensorflow, Spark MLlib and cloud-based solutions provided by AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
• Knowledge and, preferably, experience with SQL and No-SQL based platforms.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $56,500 – $94,799 and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.