Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Job Description: CDTS Specialist, V&A
Support North American Ventures & Acquisitions team for acquisitions, joint ventures and equity investments. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in V&A pipeline development
- Evaluate and summarize V&A prospect information discovered through marketing materials, public filings, meetings & calls, and various other sources
- Develop financial models to evaluate a target's financial projections and
- Perform comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, accretion dilution and comparable company/transaction analysis
- Program manage diligence efforts amongst internal and external parties
- Help compile summary materials for internal management and Investment Committee approval.
- Perform industry and financial analysis leading to investment recommendations
- Ensure smooth transition from diligence to post-closing integration team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years at a large corporation (i.e. Fortune 500) as a 'hands on' financial analyst with strong financial skills
- Knowledge in applying US GAAP
- CPA/MBA strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting
- Knowledgeable and or proficient in financial modeling
- Detail oriented
- Well organized, self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management and departments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal confidence, complimented with sound business judgement
- Analytical mind set, but engaging communication style
- Ability to travel and work on-site at Accenture field offices and client locations (can be up to 70% travel)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.