CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A numbers person, a techie and above all, a team-player. You’ve always understood the power of technology to make financial functions easier, and now you’re ready to work collaboratively to help get clients ready for the future of finance.
- Support project teams as they modernize business through finance
- Champion digital finance strategies by:- Defining end-to-end finance processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report) that incorporate machine learning
- Implementing Cloud ERP and EV business solutions
- Working on finance applications that improve digital efficiencies
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Help grow the practice by showing clients the benefits of Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Finance and/or consulting
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Bonus points if:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $130,000 and information on benefits offered is here.