In this part-time Guest Services role, you will support our online and in-store shoppers of Disney Merchandise. You will use vast online resources and training to resolve customer inquiries, all while contributing to an environment that provides guests with an entertaining and dynamic experience. This is your opportunity to find solutions that best meet our guests needs each time they connect with the shopDisney Contact Center.
The pay rate for this opportunity is $12 per hour and requires a flexible schedule that meets our needs, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts.
This is a part-time, hourly position, working from home with an average of 28 hours per week. However, hours may increase during busy times of the year.
Positions are currently available in the following state: Arizona.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
On any given day, as a Guest Services Representative, you might:
- Use your impeccable guest service skills to assist inbound queries through calls, chat, social media or email
- Contact guests through outbound calls
- Resolve issues affecting guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers
- Bring stories to life with scripted and non-scripted guest-engagement statements
- Ask open-ended questions to assess guest needs and make appropriate recommendations and resolutions
- Treat all guests and Cast Members with respect and contribute to a positive work environment
- Maintain Disney brand standards in Guest Service
- Uphold company policies per the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Enjoy the perks and benefits of working for Disney to help you live your best life.This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful at this job:
- Guest Service experience demonstrating focused engagement over the phone and by email
- Listen intently, defuse/stay calm to quickly resolve inquiries
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Proficient technical knowledge with the ability to use multiple platforms
- Quiet dedicated space to work from in your home
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Dedicated access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Minimum 1 year working in a structured environment
- Experience in contact center or retail or service industry
- Experience in online shopping and retail
It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Bilingual language skills in: English/French, English/German, English/Italian, and English/Spanish (Spain). English/Spanish (Latin America), not required