Account Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience in our programs. The key responsibilities of an SPPS Account Manager are as follows:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
· Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business inputs that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
· Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
· Play an “advisor” role with oversight of key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, following up and escalating as appropriate to get these resolved in a timely manner.
· Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
· Build strong relationships with your Selling Partners; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
· Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through education on available tools, policies, and relevant growth opportunities leveraging related Amazon programs and products.
· Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
Program Process Excellence:
· Partner with internal teams to surface defects, data and anecdotes to drive improvements on behalf of their Selling Partners.
· Identify and scale improvements that can benefit multiple Selling Partners, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, etc., working with the relevant internal teams as appropriate.
Job Locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, Austin, New York City or Phoenix
· Bachelor’s degree
·5+ years experience in account management, vendor management, sales, marketing, or buying.
· Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
· Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries experience.
· Experience working with or as a 3P Seller.
· Experience working with minority owned businesses.
· Experience working with government organizations focused on Small Businesses and Minority Owned Businesses.
· Proven entrepreneurial track record of taking ownership and delivering results.
· Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery, and teaching internal or partner teams how to utilize.