Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels.
• Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative
• Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
• Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing
keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget,
maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics).
• Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing
pages to boost conversion rates.
• Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and
monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key
• Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends.
• Implement additional paid media as needed for various mediums, including print.
Minimum Experience and/or Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, computer science, information technology or technology related field.
• 5-7 years related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize cross-platform media campaigns
• Create compelling and effective marketing communications – content and visuals.
• Demonstrated experience managing marketing communications projects in a timely, efficient manner.
• Demonstrated experience using data to inform strategic marketing decisions.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and also independently
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords; certification required
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Experience with multiple paid search channels inside and outside higher education
• Functional experience with all channels of Social Media
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint