For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 150 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure.
A day in the life
Be a critical part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the rapidly growing SMB market. As an SMB Sales Representative at AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to directly impact the growth and shape of emerging technologies. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market saturation in our largest and fastest growing small & mid-market accounts. Early cloud adoption is critical in enabling these customers to scale in any direction or pace.
About the hiring group
SMB is a team of Field Sellers, made up of 150+ Account Managers and 350+ cross functional team members in the United States, who work toward the collective goal of solving challenges and innovating new ways to enable our customers to achieve their desired outcomes for their customers. If it hasn't been done before, we are the team to prove it's possible. We are at the forefront of emerging technology that may seem unimaginable now, but will be tomorrow's standard.
· 5+ years of full sales cycle, technology sales or equivalent business development, sales engineering/consulting experience.
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Experience driving new business in greenfield accounts at the C-suite level
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.