Bring your superior organizational skills to Approve-IT!
In this role, you will perform a wide variety of administrative functions and secretarial services using a variety of computer and web-based applications including MS Office, Excel, SharePoint and Database management software. Working closely with our entire management team, you will help us serve the worldwide electronics equipment industry. Your attention to detail and expertise in administrative processes will positively impact the success of Approve-IT as an industry leader.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED plus as least one year of post-high school education.
- 2 years Administrative Assistant or Office Management experience required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). SAP & SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Multilingual skills strongly desired.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Receive, sort, inventory, and prepare shipments of sample electronic devices for transport via DHL/FedEx/UPS to foreign countries, tracking shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Receive type approval application requests from Project Managers, prepare the application, and ship to regulatory authorities around the world.
- Handle details and assignments of a moderately complex nature within agreed upon limits using established guidelines and procedures.
- Compose, design, edit, and prepare various correspondence, documents and reports for the company including spreadsheets, graphs, and charts. Identify computer applications to perform required duties in the most effective manner.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Respond to telephone callers by answering routine questions and direct to appropriate department personnel as appropriate.
- Receive, sort, direct, and prioritize incoming mail.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Design and administer office procedures, evaluating and revising as necessary to improve office efficiency.
- Maintain & prepare payment processing for outside contractors and vendors.
- Coordinate and initiate meetings
- Maintain and update corporate documents (i.e., policies and procedures, organizational charts, and announcements for designated department) and departmental files.
- Conduct special projects requiring online research and report development. Research may require collection and analysis of data specific to certification of electronic devices. Verify data input for accuracy and correct errors.
Working under general office environmental conditions, the incumbent must have the:
- Ability to sit for extended periods and utilize close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
- Manual dexterity required to open packages and retrieve contents.
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds in weight.
If you are ready to join an agile, innovative team, we want to talk to you! Please send your statement of interest and resume to: HR@approve-it.net
Learn more about Approve-IT, Inc. through our website: www.Approve-IT.net.
We specialize in International Type Approval and Certification for Radio, Telecom, EMC, Safety and/or Green requirements. We are committed to providing an efficient, cost-effective and ethical service for all your regulatory compliance needs. Our mission is to make the latest electronic equipment available globally by assisting clients with our cost-effective and timely market access and information services. For the past 25+ years, Approve-IT has been a trusted company of choice for global compliance services.
Approve-IT, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to submit their materials for consideration. Direct applicants only, please. We are not considering applicants from agencies.
Reports to: Executive Management Team
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Classification: Regular Non-Exempt
Location: Bloomington, MN USA