Are you excited by the ever-changing landscape of advertising?
Do you have a passion for helping local business reach their target customers right where they are?
Do you enjoy keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends?
Then this is the job for you! Cox Media Group is looking to add a Digital Sales Specialist to its team in Orlando.
Reporting to the Digital Sales Director (DSD), the Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) gets to serve our clients as a digital marketing expert. Mainly focusing on enhancing our credibility with clients by helping them understand our expert capabilities in the digital space.
The DSS is responsible for providing their expertise across multiple platforms of digital marketing and aligning digital solutions to the client's overall media strategy. The DSS effectively manages and maximizes digital campaigns alongside our various groups (i.e., Ad Ops, Media Consultants, and clients).
- Advise clients on their digital marketing strategy by leveraging product expertise and research to create an effective digital marketing plan in line with the client’s goals.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all our digital solutions as well as staying up to date with the changing digital landscape.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with the Ad Ops team, CMG Local Solutions, and Media Consultants (MCs), to successfully onboard new clients and ensure the relevant knowledge and resources are leveraged to solve complex client issues.
- Focus on retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients, utilizing CMG's suite of products to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction.
- Proactively gather, analyze, and synthesize client and CMG's data across all areas of the client's business, highlighting client performance against agreed-upon performance metrics and industry KPIs.
- Serve as a strategic resource to the sales team with critical insights to leverage performance recommendations during client conversations and face-to-face meetings.
- Consistently follow-up with the MCs and clients on the effectiveness of their respective digital campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- (3) to (5) years' experience in media sales and digital marketing/advertising preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting required.
- 3+ years proposing and executing complex digital campaigns
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, and IAB Certifications are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proven ability to create long-term client relationships and positive customer experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver results against a work plan in a fast-paced environment, giving attention to detail even under high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations.
- Expert level knowledge in:
- SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Mobile, Video/OTT, Email Marketing
- Advertising Analytics; Dashboards and Reporting
This position comes with Health, Vision and Dental benefits on day 1, 401k after 90 days, flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays and a collaborative team environment that is unmatched!