As AWS continues to rapidly grow, we seek a Sr. Sales Leader to own driving adoption of Amazon Web Services within our Enterprise segment. In this role, you will accelerate adoption, building strategy through execution and inspirational leadership. This individual will build a business focused on helping enterprise customers innovate and exceed revenue goals. This leader must have the business savvy and sales leadership background necessary to bring together a cross functional team including sales, partner and product teams to deliver accelerated business growth for AWS and our customers. You will establish and maintain high-level relationships within key accounts, driving innovation and next-gen capabilities across infrastructure and business application landscapes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing and entrepreneurial organization, bringing innovation and growing the adoption of cloud. This role will require you to scale a highly complex environment through strategic initiatives. As the Senior Leader focused on our most important Enterprise customers and partners in the West, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud computing, by building and leading a sales team dedicated to helping our customers build and deliver innovative solutions leveraging the latest in AWS services. You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, evangelizing cloud computing, and driving revenue and user adoption. You will also be responsible for building the AWS go-to-market through both your dedicated team and the cross-functional ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive adoption of AWS’ full suite of services into a set of Enterprise customers
· Exceed annual revenue and design win targets
· Scale out an integrated go-to-market team in a highly complex environment
· Develop and execute against a set of goals including customer references, support, professional services, and training
· Develop relationships and engage with cross-functional and partner ecosystems to extend reach and drive adoption
· Build and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to further adoption of AWS services in the market
· Support all AWS operating cadences and represent a consolidated view of the districts to senior AWS leaders
· Lead a Customer Obsessed business that delights our customers
· This person needs to be based in the greater Chicago area
· 10+ year’s technology related sales management and field operations experience working for a software or cloud solutions vendor leading teams that sell to Fortune 2000 accounts
· 7+ years’ experience managing sales organizations with revenues of at least $200M+
· Bachelor's Degree or 10+ years equivalent work experience
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Experience as a 2nd line sales leader (leader of leaders)
· Track record of developing sustainable new business
· Extensive customer network
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.