Serve as a generalist within a Marketing department and will be responsible for PO creation and management (including purchase requisitions when applicable), Invoice Processing, Accruals, Payment Reconciliation/Follow-up and SOX Control Reporting. Will perform structured work assignments centered around market & customer analysis and operational support to ensure that UScellular's products and services meet our customers' needs and financial targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple teams (cross-collaboration) to support various initiatives and specific projects.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve issues with a Continuous Improvement lens to determine and implement process efficiencies.
- Analyze and create necessary reports to support marketing efforts.
- Create and maintain detailed support tools, documents and other educational materials.
- Facilitate correspondence between the Marketing department and internal or external partners.
- Other duties, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of related work experience and a high school diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years of Marketing or Operations support.
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities and maintain accuracy.
- The ability to assimilate multiple data inputs and feedback and exercise attention to detail to produce tools and documents and other deliverables with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to operate in a highly visible, cross functional environment.
- Previous experience in wireless, telecommunications, or technology company.