Would you like to be part of a team focused on accelerating adoption of Amazon's End User Computing suite including Amazon WorkSpaces, AppStream, and WorkDocs? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for our Cloud Desktop and Cloud Application infrastructure? As a member of the worldwide leader for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers global computing model. This Sales Leader for WorkSpaces, AppStream, and WorkDocs has US Pacific Northwest regional responsibility and is part of a Global Specialist Sales Organization established to position AWS as the best place for Cloud desktop, Cloud Application streaming and End User Computing workloads.
As part of a single-threaded overlay sales team focusing on WorkSpaces AppStream and WorkDocs services, you will be responsible for working with enterprise customers and their existing account representatives to qualify and pursue sales opportunities for cloud based end user computing workloads. You will engage with our demand generation, segment sales, solutions architects, partner and marketing organizations to drive opportunities to closure at a large scale. Your commitments will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption within enterprise accounts, running programs and ensuring success at scale.
The ideal candidate will have both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Teamwork, Account strategies, cross selling, solution selling, negotiation and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined geography.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the AWS EUC footprint.
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS EUC services.
· 7+ years of technology related sales experience.
· BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
· Direct or overlay field sales experience working with SMB customers.
· Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
· Experience managing a large volume of customer accounts in a geographical territory.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Industry experience selling Desktop-as-a-Service.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us