Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We’re looking for a seasoned, driven and collaborative HR Ops and Compliance leader to join the Global People Services & Technology (GPS&T) team within the People organization. You will lead a talented team of Dropboxers focused on Global Mobility & Immigration, Contingent Workforce, HR Service Delivery, and Onboarding operations.
In addition to overseeing the sub-teams above, you will lead our HR Compliance program and make sure we not only do what’s required by law, but also aim higher and do what’s right for Dropbox all over the globe. You will provide HR risk and compliance management expertise and drive global HR/SOX compliance projects. You will partner collaboratively with our Legal, Privacy, Trust & Security, and Internal Audit teams to implement HR compliance solutions aimed at reducing risk and building a world-class HR compliance program at Dropbox.
- Compliance Program Leadership: You will own HR Compliance Program and be responsible for managing, inventorying, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies/procedures to reduce HR compliance risks globally.
- Global Mobility Program Leadership: You will lead a team of experienced Global Mobility specialists and serve as their first point of escalation for any immigration or relocation issues.
- HR Operations Programs/Processes: You will oversee a team of experienced program managers focused on managing our Contingent Workforce, HR Service Delivery system, and global Onboarding operations
- Project Management: You will partner with Legal, Privacy, Trust & Security, and Internal Audit teams to manage cross-functional global compliance projects, including SOX, on-boarding background checks, RTW/work authorization, HRIS data integrity, M&A compliance and other areas related to HR compliance to meet the requirements. You will lead ad-hoc HR Ops strategic projects.
- HR Data Integrity: You will lead quarterly internal review and reporting to ensure data accuracy and compliance for HR records, and facilitating record requests from partners.
- Vendor Management: You will manage vendor relationship and SLAs to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience.
- Process Improvement: You will monitor new laws or regulations related to HR compliance and drive continuous process and program improvement.
- Compliance Reporting: You will manage the company’s Affirmative Action (OFCCP) and EEO-1 reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading HR Operations function in a global organization
- 6+ years of HR compliance program management experience in a public, global organization
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Strong HR project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details and focus on accuracy
- Collaborative approach and ability to partner cross-functionality
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapid-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve result
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel) and Google Suite
- General working knowledge of Global Mobility and the US visa process
- Strong understanding of US employment law and general knowledge of international employment law/HR compliance considerations
- Experience with employee records management
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).