Purple Group Background
Purple Group is a full‐service award-winning, strategic marketing communications and advertising firm that leverages its cultural expertise in the Hispanic, multicultural, and total markets to develop powerfully engaging messages that maximize results.
Purple Group’s mission is to gain a deep understanding of our client’s businesses and goals in order to develop strategies which are flawlessly executive.
This individual will create and oversee marketing campaigns for clients working hand-in-land with account executives. The individual serves as the day-to-day contact for the client and creates the marketing strategies and tactics while overseeing the implementation of the marketing plans including campaigns, events, digital, creative and PR across cross functional teams.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for assigned clients.
- Coordinating marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of campaigns
- Assist account executives, evaluating the performance of campaigns, developing client presentations, brainstorming, and contributing to client meetings.
- Create promotional messages and themes for campaigns, eBlasts, letters or other client materials
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss, identify their communication/advertising requirements
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, collaborating across account teams
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs on time and on budget
- Establish, measure and report on key KPIs
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- Other, based on business needs
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communications skills
- Self motivated, high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Spanish Bilingual/Bicultural preferred
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year, accredited college or university, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Ability to excel in a team based environment
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Group Health Plan
- Voluntary Dental