Overview and Responsibilities
Are you an experienced Data Entry Specialist? Then this Coordinator opportunity, with requring very solid data entry experience, working for the Vice President of Music Clearance at Paramount Pictures, is for you!
- Confirms that all music cue sheets have been submitted for all Domestic, International & Home Video A/V materials that have been submitted through Media Vu or P.R.I.M.E. (as needed)
- Includes: Trailers, TV/Radio spots, In-Theatre Promos, Cross-Promos, Digital, Online, Mobile, Making Of’s, Featurettes & Behind the Scenes pieces
- Verifies that submitted cue sheets meet the Paramount Theatrical Music Clearance cue sheets submission standard by verifying all information is correct including Title, Artist, Album, Publishing, Label, and Contact Information and requests corrections from vendors.
- Provides electronic copies of the film scores to creative executives (Domestic & International) when available
- Provides electronic copies of music beds from final Audio Visual materials to Internal and External Domestic and international partners
- Requests Final Aired ISCI Report from Media Traffic Manager for all TV/Radio spots once the film campaigns are completed and determines which cue sheets have not been submitted
- Requests Final Aired International TV charts from Int'l Media Coordinator for all TV/Radio spots once the film campaigns are completed and determine which cue sheets have not been submitted
- Prepares Domestic, International & Home Video A/V materials Final Music Memos
- Verifies that every finished spot that was shipped and aired should be paid and remove any spots that were shipped but not aired
- Generates and distributes memos to music clearance vendor, music department, creative executives and finance
- Creates Music Clearance files for all films and file all necessary music clearance paperwor
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or related/similar field
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet and Database software
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to type 50 wpm, highly preferred.
- Music clearance or related work, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work well under time constraints
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Be able to multi-task and balance priorities and deadlines in a fast paced, high energy environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.