With over 183 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world’s biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries.
The Product Creative (PC) Producer team partners with content creators and distributors to define how their content is creatively represented on Netflix. The team also works as a centralized hub within Netflix to define the creative strategy of titles on service, working closely with internal creative teams and agencies. At its core, the producer role is grounded in creative with a strong understanding of how the Netflix product works. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy to connect our millions of global subscribers to the content they love.
This role is based in our Mexico City office and will require travel Brazil and to our Los Angeles and Los Gatos, California offices.
As a Product Creative Manager, you’ll manage a team of highly skilled Creative Producers. Your team will guide internal design teams and external agencies to build creative assets used to dynamically populate the Netflix User Experience. You’ll partner with Content Acquisition and Marketing teams at Netflix Los Angeles to develop beautiful, inspiring creative work to engage audiences in our stories and brands. You’ll simultaneously work with colleagues at Netflix Los Gatos to facilitate a pipeline of ongoing innovation research, testing and design - helping our Product Team relentlessly improve and optimize the member experience for our subscribers.
This is a challenging role that requires the ability to work across several disciplines and relationship channels to bring together top-level creative and research-driven design thinking.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Product Creative Producer team to internal cross-functional teams.
- Focus relentlessly on creating top tier creative while focusing on prioritization and scale.
- Build the profile of the product team as a whole and make sure to evangelize our team’s work both internal teams and content creators
- Have a strong knowledge of our breadth of tests and make sure to meditate and educate on the impact of tests on our markets.
- Strengthen the partner with Creative and Regional Marketing to increase scale and collaboration.
- Build strong relationships with teams in Los Angeles and Los Gatos and work as their go-to for all LATAM information.
- Focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
- International experience working in or with the LATAM region. Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is required.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- High-level creative judgment and an eye for quality, taste and style
- Significant team leadership, management, and hiring experience
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are both a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
- Knowledge of fundamental principles of user experience design
- Ability to manage large scale projects and initiatives
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
You have a proven track record of building and leading teams that excel both creatively and strategically to create great work. You are able to build relationships with colleagues in high-level leadership roles - positioning yourself and your team as a valued partner in meeting company objectives. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and embody Netflix’s culture of high performance, curiosity, freedom and responsibility.