Multi Latino Marketing (MLM) seeks for a Freelance to assist in the following:
- Research market trends to better position marketing strategies and promotional programs for clients or potential clients.
- Innovated thinker to prepare power point presentations and programs reports.
- Analytical and research savvy to strategically proposed marketing tactics and initiatives.
- Prepare logistics and coordinate activation of marketing programs.
- Digital and Social Media experience a must.
- Other marketing activities as needed.
Strategic and Planning thinker. The candidate must be extremely organized and responsible, self-started, place importance on project ownership and attention to detail in their work, and be eager to work in an open, small but creative and competitive environment. The candidate should be willing to work in broad spectrum of marketing areas, with digital experience in buying and analytics.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- A four-year college degree or equivalent in Marketing or other related degrees
- Digital and social media savvy with a related degree.
Compensation: It will be discuss in an individual bases base on experience.