Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success, laid down by our parent company Cox Media Group, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory.
The SAM partners with Sales by providing white glove service to clients. The SAM’s goal is to positively impact revenue, especially renewals, by delivering positive experiences with Gamut’s product. Candidates should have prior account management experience, preferably within a media company, with a history of achieving a successful renewal rate. Candidates must demonstrate a grasp of media math, strong digital media knowledge and excellent interpersonal communication.
- RFP Responses: compile campaign parameters (whitelists, billing calendar, audience targeting, geographical considerations, etc.) and maintain these campaign details while partnering with Planning to create media plans.
- Facilitate productive internal cross-team communication between Research, Analytics, Planning, Ops and Sales on new RFPs and in campaign maintenance.
- Serve as lead contact for all day-to-day client communication, capable of troubleshooting issues by relating product knowledge or by knowing where to go for the answer.
- Lead campaign kick-off meetings, launch timelines, regular campaign reporting, pod calls, optimization recommendations and final campaign review.
- Support Gamut Sales by attending client meetings, contributing in areas around best practices, operations and opportunities for upsells.
- Address all client-facing billing issues; have a firm grasp of agency billing processes.
- Process new orders and review order setup within Gamut’s OMS
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Planning’s roles and responsibilities within Gamut including but not limited to order entry, budget maintenance and inventory forecasting in order to advise and approve Planning functions.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Gamut products and offerings to serve as the cross-functional team’s “go-to” resource.
- Liaise between customers and internal teams and identify new potential strategic opportunities to ensure a thriving business model.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Endeavor to maintain a broad awareness of the OTT landscape.
- Contribute to cross-team initiatives and annual meetings by collaborating with team members from other markets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred.
- 2.5+ years proven work experience in media (preferably digital).
- Preferable experience in the OTT/FEP environment.
- Knowledge of digital media trends and concepts.
- Analytically driven to make business decisions.
- Hands on experience with CRM software, account management systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Skill with data analysis and figure aptitude with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong ability and comfortability in client facing scenarios.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A refined sense of urgency and proven ability to prioritize requests in a timely manner.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
Gamut is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.