Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Data Architect working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Data Integration and Management team. The person will partner with business leaders to assess requirements, define strategy, and deliver solution that meets the business’ needs including enterprise-wide data strategy, growing the data dictionary, and building a repository of the enterprise’s data. An ideal candidate will be able to effectively interact and respond to questions from managers, employees, customers and vendors while remaining data-minded.
- Design, develop, deploy, and transition solutions to address business requirements including deciding on integrated data designs
- Construct a single and authoritative repository of the enterprise’s data through conceptual and logical data models
- Engage and oversee consultants and third parties for the fulfillment of duties as well as perform hands-on work designing and developing solutions
- Partner with the business to drive continuous improvement in data governance practices, leading the implementation including leading education programs around data governance and data quality
- Build cross-functional relationships to understand data needs and help projects and agile teams deliver on those needs
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience in data architecture, data modeler or a similar role with demonstrated experience in data projects
- Experience producing data deliverables for BI or analytics solutions in a data architect, data analyst, or data modeler role, in a large, complex business
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture
- Direct hands-on experience designing and developing data solutions, particularly in a data architect or data modeler role, sufficient to actually perform these functions in periods of low demand when 3rd parties are not being utilized
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.