Northwestern Mutual Chicago is growing our downtown office in the Loop!
Financial Representatives with Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their financial goals, staying with them over time and evolving their plans as their needs change. And with more than half of Americans believing their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities. You’ll partner with clients by creating personalized financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. Through our industry-leading solutions, you’ll help them protect what they’ve worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future. No finance background is required.
We’re looking for motivated individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
• Minimum 4 years of client-facing experience
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Commitment to ongoing learning
• Focus on providing excellent client service
• Top-ranked training program (as recognized by Training magazine)
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Exceptional income potential
• Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401(k) plan)
• Sponsorship of licensing and designations
• Group life and disability income insurance
• Personalized mentorship and professional development training throughout your career
• Opportunities to pursue leadership and specialized roles
For more information, please email email@example.com!