At Shopbop, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Shopbop is seeking an Area Manager for our Fulfillment Center in Madison, WI. Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department. • Review forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to meet the overall building objectives. • Partner with other Area Managers to manage labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals. • Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates. • Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES You and your team of warehouse associates are responsible for getting Shopbop customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS: • Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each • Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head • Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency • Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours • Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation • Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience • Direct management experience for employees and their performance • Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who) • Candidates must be flexible to work shifts that may include evenings or weekends
· Degree in Business Management, Operations or related field is a plus · Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment) · Lean process, Kaizen, Six Sigma, process improvement experience · Interest in long-term career development through new assignments with Shopbop and/or Amazon Shopbop offers competitive packages, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment. About Shopbop | East Dane Shopbop is the global online retail destination for style inspiration and discovery, offering women all over the world a comprehensive hand-picked selection of ready-to-wear and accessories from over 1,000 established and emerging designers. Shopbop debuts new arrivals, compelling editorial content and styling guidance daily. Launched in 2013, brother site East Dane, a division of BOP LLC, is the international online menswear resource featuring an unmatched selection from leading and up-and-coming labels as well as engaging editorials and a seamless shopping experience. Shopbop | East Dane provides world-class customer service, fast, free global shipping worldwide and free returns in the U.S. and Canada. Shopbop | East Dane is at the intersection of ecommerce, fashion and technology. We promote a collaborative culture, as our teams cooperate across departments within Shopbop | East Dane and Amazon to continually innovate in an effort to better serve our global customer. You’ll work with big thinkers on projects that leave a mark on our organization, as well as on the broader technology, retail, and fashion teams. Shopbop | East Dane is at the cutting edge of e-commerce, and we are driven to be the daily destination inspiring fashion worldwide, merging a comprehensive brand list and strong editorial perspective with an easy-to-shop, sure-to-delight user experience. In 2006, BOP LLC was acquired by Amazon.com, Inc., the world's largest internet retailer, enabling Shopbop to expand its services to enhance the customer experience. As a part of the Amazon.com Inc. groups of companies, Shopbop & East Dane are globally recognized and trusted fashion retailers that sell only quality, authentic designer merchandise Shopbop | East Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Chicago, IL, United States
Amazon Media Group is hiring! Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place. This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: · Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients. · Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients. · Drive deals to closure in a new business environment. · Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers. · Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers. · Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals. · Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our clients. · Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising like services. · Bachelor's degree. · Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets. · Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as SalesForce or like program.
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment. · Experience selling digital or online media. · Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Chicago, IL, United States
Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 1000? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise / Named Account Sales leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts within the local geography. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Enterprise market. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Roles & Responsibilities: · Drive revenue and market share in a defined region. · Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets. · Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan. · Accelerate customer adoption. · Maintain a robust sales pipeline. · Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption · Manage contract negotiations. · Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts. · Ensure customer satisfaction. · Expect moderate travel. Position will be located in Chicago,IL For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
- 10-15 years of technology related sales or business development experience. - 5- 7 years of sales management experience working for technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions - BA/BS degree required. - A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus. - Experience leading a team of sellers focusing on greenfield accounts.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills · Strong leadership skills. · Extensive customer network. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.